- Monday, July 18, 2016Cascades has unveiled its four-year Sustainable Development Plan, set to roll out from 2016 to 2020.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016The National Trust for Canada is seeking community groups with project ideas for its 2016 This Place Matters competition.
- Thursday, June 9, 2016TD Bank Group’s (TD) office in Toronto is now Canada’s first project to receive WELL certification under the non-pilot phase of the program.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016Canada Green Building Council president and CEO, Thomas Mueller, outlines the agenda for this year's national conference and exposition.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016Heritage experts share tips on what to consider in the heritage impact assessment process.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016The commercial real estate sector's participation in Earth Hour leverages friendly competition to promote the potential for long-term energy savings.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016The commercial real estate sector is primarily an indirect beneficiary of allocations in the 2016-17 federal budget, but the announcement of a pending $2-billion fund to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions could hold more promise.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016The restoration of an old mill in Elora, Ontario is at the heart of Pearle Hospitality’s ambitious, mixed-use waterfront development project
- Monday, March 14, 2016MOECC's excess soil management policy framework, now up for review, seeks to better align the reuse of excess soil with existing waste regulations.
- Thursday, February 26, 2015To subsume or not to subsume. That was the question presented by the project brief for the expansion and renovation of University of Toronto Mississauga’s