- Tuesday, September 13, 2016Enercare Inc. announced the launch of the Enercare Fresh Start Program, a signature new corporate social responsibility program designed to help families transitioning between shelters and homes.
- Monday, September 12, 2016Manitoba Justice has advised that the 2017 rent guideline has been set at 1.5 per cent and will take effect Jan. 1, 2017.
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016Milestone Apartments Real Estate Investment Trust announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase Park 9, a 275-unit, Class A multifamily apartment community a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016Martyn Knowles, Commercial Sales Manager for Hayward Canada, shares swimming pool design and maintenance tips for apartment building owners.
- Monday, July 4, 2016Chris Brick, commercial laundry product and brand training manager at Whirlpool Corporation shares laundry room trends and insights.
- Monday, April 25, 2016Peter Mills, Co-CEO of Wyse Meter Solutions, reports on the latest advancements in sub-metering and how it is reshaping the multifamily space.
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016Yet to be clarified language in Ontario's recently released Climate Change Action Plan hints that rental housing landlords could be uniquely prohibited among bulk fossil fuel purchasers from passing cap-and-trade related costs farther down the chain of consumers.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016According to CMHC's Q2 Housing Market Outlook , multi-unit starts are expected to slow for the remainder of the year, then stabilize in 2017.
- Monday, June 6, 2016To succeed in this modern marketplace, rental property managers need to embrace social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. They also need a comprehensive digital strategy.
- Monday, September 19, 2016Shifts in the allocation of Ontario's Global Adjustment will benefit some electricity customers and further burden others, but proactive commercial real estate owners/managers are poised to be among the winners.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016Sixteen Canadian organizations accounted for more than 337,000 megawatt-hours or nearly 42 per cent of electricity savings tallied in North America, while 162 GRESB participants in the United States delivered the remainder.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016The reclassification from an industry group within the financials sector formally occurs on September 1, and will also introduce a new term for real estate investment trusts (REITs), which will become known as Equity REITs.