Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The retrofit process for boilers should start long before out-of-date or insufficient systems start to fail.
- Whether it’s for safety, function or aesthetics, lighting has a big impact on how a property looks and operates. Recent advances in technology have allowed for enhanced lightning solutions that are both energy efficient and affordable
- In April 2014, heavy rains, melting snow and ice jams in Atlantic Canada forced river waters to rise, submerging roads, filling basements and prompting hundreds to be evacuated from their homes and businesses. One large local retailer with 50,000 square feet of floor space, was left to cope with a foot of water.
- A Certified Property Manager, or CPM, is a senior-level property management designation that is globally recognized. Created by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM),
- One of the most important aspects of property management is human resources.
- Emergencies happen when you least expect them. From floods and burst pipes, to fires and severe damage caused by extreme weather, planning for the worst is the best way to recover after a major disaster.
- As utility costs continue to climb, it’s no surprise that building managers in both new and old buildings are experiencing increasing pressure from their tenants to take advantage of cost savings opportunities and to demonstrate that they have achieved the savings.
- After disaster strikes at a Southern Ontario elementary school, cleanup efforts revolve around ensuring occupant safety and providing community service