- Tuesday, September 13, 2016Burritt Bros. Carpet & Floors celebrates 110 years with a move to a new South Vancouver design hub and a celebratory rug collection. The company
- Monday, August 29, 2016Eleven organizations, including the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC), are calling on the federal government to implement a bold national plan for improving the
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016The new Mulgrave Senior School in West Vancouver, B.C., designed by Vancouver’s HDR | CEI Architecture, has been honoured with the 2016 Pinnacle Award from
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016Decorative glass is a versatile product that has been used for centuries to meet a variety of design and structural needs. As style and design
- Friday, April 22, 2016The Electron Luminaire Wall Sconce by Maurice Laurent Dery & Jordan N Dery in Surrey, B.C. was selected as a winner at an international design
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016Global denim brand G-Star RAW and leading Swiss furniture manufacturer Vitra will launch the Prouvé RAW Office Collection in Vancouver during a private exhibit opening
- Monday, January 11, 2016Lighting design is experiencing an evolution with the introduction of the new energy codes ASHRAE 90.1 – 2010 and NECB 2011 at the end of
- Friday, December 4, 2015Current green building practice remains focused on individual buildings without acknowledging the larger system context as regenerative design would.
- Thursday, December 3, 2015Art is one of many design aspects to a hotel, but it’s not usually the primary driving inspiration. For Hotel Arts in Calgary, its unique art-centered aesthetic has set it apart in the marketplace.
- Friday, June 12, 2015Achieving energy efficiency in multi-residential properties is the new normal. With the cost of utilities rising, apartment owners are benefitting more than ever by finding new ways to save.
- Thursday, February 26, 2015To subsume or not to subsume. That was the question presented by the project brief for the expansion and renovation of University of Toronto Mississauga’s