- Thursday, September 15, 2016Poor indoor air quality and the humidity in public elementary school classrooms is having an increasingly negative impact on learning and school safety.
- Friday, September 9, 2016Safety Today Inc. has shifted its product focus in Canada to concentrate solely on disposables.
- Friday, September 9, 2016The Canada Green Building Council is launching new training on energy benchmarking strategies and regulation for private and public sector stakeholders.
- Friday, August 26, 2016For custodial workers, janitorial carts are necessary items that improve worker productivity and boost morale.
- Thursday, July 28, 2016Some facilities no longer apply protective finishes to floors due to time, cost and environmental issues. Here are some healthy and manageable options.
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016A veteran in the professional cleaning industry offers insight into cleaning and maintaining dance floors.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016The way to best protect properties from summer flooding is to develop and follow a well-thought out disaster plan, customized to the facility's location.
- Friday, July 15, 2016With summer in full swing, employers must be wary of protecting workers from heat-related illnesses.
- Thursday, July 14, 2016Since the parking lot is the first thing people see when entering a property, it should be treated like a welcome mat and cleaned routinely.
- Thursday, September 8, 2016The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) has offered a window into its renewal needs backlog by releasing facilities data for each of its school buildings.
- Tuesday, August 16, 2016A condominium’s amenities should set it apart from competitors, keeping owners and residents happy and suites occupied — at least, that’s the goal. A property