Aik Aliferis, co-founder and broker, Primecorp Commercial Realty Inc. discusses recent apartment market activity and what new opportunities exist within the Canadian multi-residential sector.
- For residents of a three-storey apartment building in North Vancouver, December 7th, 2011 was just like any other day—that is, until a fire broke out
- Brian Kimmel, Assistant VP of Commercial Financing at First National, explains why cash flow can be a fairly misunderstood concept, especially among novice investors.
- First National Financial LP provides apartment owners with tips and insights for financing capital improvements to upgrade building quality.
- Many apartment owners often wonder about strategies that they can use to justify higher rents in their buildings. They are often looking for a way
- New rental construction is a hot topic these days, but the headlines don’t tell the whole story. Construction financing is complicated and only a small percentage of deals are truly viable. Find out what three key considerations govern all successful financing outcomes.