Having a secure building is a goal for property managers and owners everywhere. Mike Fenton, director of consulting and client support at Paragon Security, discusses the new standards for condo security and explains how burglaries can be prevented.
- Spring has officially arrived! Here are five necessary steps to tackle your spring cleaning to-do list and refresh your property.
- Repair Pipes Without Disrupting Residents
- On July 8, 2013, the GTA was hit was with a torrential rainstorm. Flood damage was deemed the province’s most expensive natural disaster by the
- Summer can be a tumultuous season, with torrential rain storms creating flash floods and wreaking havoc on buildings. For condominium managers, being prepared for all scenarios is the best way to avoid major damage.
- Two months after the Fort McMurray wildfires began, they were deemed under control thanks to the efforts of responders, including FirstOnSite Restoration.
- When it comes to trauma and crime scene clean-up, only the professionals can be trusted to connect the many administrative dots with due-diligence, authority and much-needed compassion.
- Emergencies happen when you least expect them. From floods and burst pipes, to fires and severe damage caused by extreme weather, planning for the worst is the best way to recover after a major disaster.
- Sub-metering hands over control of the energy bill to the consumer, creating a direct financial incentive to reduce consumption and leading to economic and environmental benefits.